Shona has over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry in Scotland, of which 18 have been in revenue related roles. Starting as a revenue supervisor with Marriott hotels, she spent time across various international chains and private family hotel groups, gaining experience in both city centre and resort markets. Having been part of the successful opening of a new hotel in Edinburgh last year, she has decided to pursue a long-held ambition to set up a modern, progressive consultancy business which will focus on providing bespoke hospitality management strategies and solutions to the UK market.
- Major international hotel chains (Marriott hotels, Principal Hotels)
- City centre hotel experience (Marriott hotels, Radisson Blu, Principal Hotels, YOTEL)
- Resort experience (Crieff Hydro and Peebles Hydro)
- Private and boutique hotels (Townhouse Collection and Crieff Hydro family of hotels)
- Opening of 2 boutique hotels (5 star Blythswood Square, Glasgow city centre in 2009 and Kingshouse Hotel, Glencoe in February 2019) and one city centre hotel (YOTEL, Edinburgh July 2019)
- Responsible for budgets up to £30 million